Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I is for Ice Blue


This post was originally planned as "Indian Corn" or "Iced Tea".  For some reason when I started working on it, Blue Ice came into my mind.  We had a mega snowstorm, (which dumped 12" of heavy wet snow on us in less than 24 hours), and my sister's daughter was busy making Icees out of the snow.  This is not something I drink.  Way too much sugar and empty calories for me.  I read that a 32 ounce Icee has 116 grams of sugar (or 29 teaspoons), and 468 calories.  Ouch. and Yuck!  But, I must admit that they are a pretty colour.



I took these pictures at Glacier Bay in Alaska about 10 years ago.  This ice is blue!





The maker I grabbed to colour in the appliances looks so different on the photo paper than what I thought it would be.  I could of tweaked it in photo shop, but it is what it is...





1 comment:

  1. Ah, I'm glad to know you had a snowstorm -not really glad, but glad the mystery has been solved. I was getting concerned after not hearing from you for days. I hope you're dug out now and that the spring melt has begun.
    I is for It's Never Too Late to Begin Again

    ReplyDelete