Sunday, January 15, 2023

Currently reading: The Swedish Art of Aging Exuberantly

 Author Margareta Magnusson delighted me with "The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning".   I am now recommending "The Swedish Art of Aging Exuberantly".


The third chapter, Don't Leave Empty-Handed is in my head constantly.  Every time I leave a room, I now look to see if there is something I can take with to put in it's rightful place.  It seems like a pretty logical way to keep up with the clutter!

I enjoy her humor and being taught a bit about Swedish customs and words.  Pancakes and Pea Soup on Thursday? Really?  I believe I should start doing this too.

This is a very quick read, and perfect for a book club.  


1 comment:

  1. I just bought this book. I enjoyed the first book as well. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete