Thursday, April 2, 2020

Thursday April 2nd

I looked at my calendar this morning for the first time in a few weeks.  With a statewide lock down in force, the days run together and no reason for a calendar for the most part.  I did have written on today that my flights from Israel to Chicago were today.  Wow....  the cancelling of this trip seems like ages ago.  I didn't request my trip insurance refunded as I am positive that I will go next year!

For now, we look for things to do each day to stay positive, healthy and motivated.  I will not become a blob sitting in front of the tv waiting for the next covid statistics to post.  Being a quilter, I decided to sew a block each day of April to have something to document this part of my life.  Flowers and wildlife always make me smile, so this collage quilt is floral and the pretty things that God shares with us.  So far I am on schedule! 



No comments:

Post a Comment