Friday, April 3, 2020

Quilt for "the boys"


I am very happy to see that the quilt I made for Michelle and Trace is being used.  When I gave it to them as a wedding gift, I told her that I would be thrilled to see it used, even if it was the cats that decided it belonged to them.  It pains me to hear that people keep quilts locked up in a drawer and never really enjoy them.  I would much rather fixed frayed edges over the years than to find out that the poor quilt never really had a good life.


That being said, it occurred to me that the boys need their own blankie!  I dug thru my stash and came up with the perfect background fabric for some pieced black cats:






How big do I make this quilt?  I guess as large as I have fabric for it.  A yard of kitty fabric and plenty of black cat solid black.  Can't wait to begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment