Friday, May 1, 2020

May 1st

I had big plans of regular blogging during the month of April. There was certainly enough time for it!  But somehow, it just didn't get done.  Now we begin another month of staying at home.  I honestly do not know how people living in close quarters do it.  I am so fortunate to have 10 acres to walk the dog, as well as studio space in the house and in the garage.  My husband keeps going to the local market for groceries and ordering on line for things he can't get for us in Erie.  He is a little concerned about the meat shortage situation, but I follow a mostly vegan diet (fish and seafood is ok), and so far I have not heard of a tofu shortage.  When it became apparent that hummus was in short supply at our local market, Jon ordered a Cuisinart for me to make my own.  So far, I am very happy with what I've made.
Now we move forward.  I've thought about blogging and why I don't seem to find the time for this.  A few thoughts: 

  • I write in a journal each day and it seems like when I sit down at the computer, I have nothing to say.
  • After posting daily pictures of my current projects on Instagram, I have nothing fresh and new to post here
  • I had a third thought, but now I can't remember what it was!

 While I was on the treadmill this morning, I discovered that the wasp population has grown in my garage! This gave me an idea for blogging.  Observations.  A month of sharing what I see each day.  How long will this last?



No comments:

Post a Comment