Monday, December 16, 2019

Off on holiday...

Decided to head to Hawaii for Christmas to spend time with Jes's Aunt Liz.  I am not sure who is more excited about this trip Liz or Jes!  She doesn't get much company and especially not for the length of time we are going - 3 weeks!  My niece Emily will also be home from college for the holiday.  We plan to do much hiking, beach walks, and sight seeing.  Liz has a list of things for us to do.  Jes talked me into a bowl game on Christmas Eve.  Yes football! Imagine football in the warm sunshine!  I watched the Bears/Packers game yesterday and it looked SO cold.  Instead, I'll be covered in sunscreen.

I packed plenty of stitching to work on, but if none of it gets done that is ok too.  This trip is like going to a spa for 3 weeks! 

Our flight leaves on Tuesday morning.  Lots of last minute things to do...

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment