Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday morning

This week was crazy busy.  Next week is even crazier!  I have been spending much time with my mom as she prepares for hip surgery.  She is very nervous about it and is now imaging other things wrong with her body.  Yesterday when I stopped by for a quick visit (ended up 7 hours!), she told me that she thinks she has breast cancer and should schedule a mammogram.  She had one in August. I woke up with a head ache this morning.... maybe I have a brain tumor.  Maybe I just need a day away from her.  (I hope she doesn't read this!)

One of the things that has been on my to do list is to remove pictures from my phone.  They do seem to stack up!  Americans are guilty of taking pictures of our food.  But who can resist when it looks so pretty!  And yes, I love sushi!







No comments:

Post a Comment