Friday, January 19, 2018

Studio 52 - week 3 Jardin du Luxembourg

I am feeling horribly behind with life.  At least I did get closure with the guardian battle with my aunt.  After 2 long days in court, the judge ruled that a third party would handle her affairs.  Now she is safe and her assets are safe.  My job is done.

Next order of business is to start doing more art (and clean my house)...  

Week 3 - map of Jardin du Luxembourg in Paris. This garden was inspired by Boboli Gardens in Florence created upon the initiative of Queen Marie de Medici in 1612. 


It was fun to watch children (of all ages!) play with boats on the pond. Since it was my favorite part of this garden, it is my focal.

I used fabric, stenciling, applique and stitch to make this little map.  


No comments:

Post a Comment