Monday, July 29, 2024

Frustrated

 Over the course of 3 days, I received about 25 unwanted phone calls (spam, telemarketers, etc.). How did they get thru to me? I thought I had everything blocked, firewalled and national do not call list. I spent time blocking each number and reported to do not call. Now today, I received notice that my gmail account has suspicious activity. Oh great! You know what that means - time to change passwords. I think what frustrates me is the time I have already spent as well as the time I will have to spend to protect my accounts. This is assuming that nothing has already been compromised. While checking on my account, I found a gaming profile that was obviously not mine. Lucky me - I have a nephew who quickly figured it out and told me what to do to delete the account. He has saved me trouble many times. 

So - bottom line - change passwords. 

No comments:

Post a Comment