Saturday, September 3, 2022

Saturday update...

 This week was fabulous! Art time with friends, quilting field trip to 5 quilt shops, invitation to exhibit my quilts at a local gallery, and quality time with mom.  Almost forgot - Jon's wheelchair ramp was installed too!  Today I'm thinking... "how did I ever find time to work?"

We leave tomorrow for a 2 week cruise.  Jon is leaving all the packing to me - this has never happened in the past.  He did manage to lay clothes out for me to handle (I rejected a few items) and have the washing machine going now to freshen fall clothes that haven't been worn for awhile.  

My pile consists of art supplies and my favorite hiking boots!  Luckily, I have a good idea of what I want to take!!!

Off to work on my very long to do list....  


No comments:

Post a Comment