Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Bible Study block 1: A Mighty Fortress is our God

Now that the 100 Day Project and 100 Days of Stitching is coming to an end (2 weeks to go), it is time for me to get more serious about my Bible Study quilt blocks.  An idea had been running around in my head, but I'm still not sure about it.  I do need to have something to show at next week's get together, so for now I'll just work on the idea. 

I didn't want to make each one of the blocks.  While on the treadmill the other morning I had a thought about doing some type of tab to hang off the bottom using the bells I purchased (and had on hand).  I am also taking some liberties with the designs of the assigned blocks.  We will just see where this goes for now.

The first week is "A Mighty Fortress is our God":  






No comments:

Post a Comment