Friday, January 17, 2020

Looking forward

Today I had my every 10 year colonoscopy.  Thank goodness all is well and I don't have to play that game again for 10 years. The down side is that I feel like I have lost an entire day. Fasting all day yesterday, not much sleep last night, a drugged morning, lunch I can barely remember and an all afternoon nap. I did manage to stop by the library on the way home to pick up some books to keep me busy this weekend, while the snow that started the very minute we drove into the driveway continues to blow and pile up.  Super run on sentence...

I have decided to participate in the 100 Day Project again this spring.  My idea is to explore bowls, boxes and various vessels using papers and fibers from my ever growing stash.  While at the library I picked up a book that has some fabulous ideas for stitch and slashing fabric.  An idea for a series of bowls has already exploded in my head!  Do I really have to wait until the 22nd to begin?!  I will wait, but will also fill my journal with tons of ideas to keep me creating for 100 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment