Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Finding

 We find and save things that catch our eye. Where do they go? Often times, into a file that never gets looked at again. In my pursuit of cleaning and pitching,. the thought of cleaning computer files usually gets overlooked. Today, however, I was in search of a particular photo and came across this:


It made me pause and think about all the fabulous ideas I've saved and pinned over the years. They are the ideas that have structured where I am today. I've done tons of art, but the ideas had to come from somewhere - although sometimes they do just pop unto my head. Thank you God!

Anyway - I want to continue in my cleaning pursuit and deleting a few jpegs may happen along the way. Trash that no one sees, but at the same time I may come across a brilliant thought just waiting to become the next great art project... not just an "eh"


No comments:

Post a Comment