Sunday, December 31, 2023

The End is near...


 I  really do love a good ending and a brilliant new start. This year has been full of ups and downs. A few things I'd rather forget, but more wonderful things to remember!  I really don't want to make a list - the stack of journals for this year is enough for me to know that the year was extremely full. 

I'm looking forward to the coming year: full of travel plans, personal goals, and am feeling positive and full of God's grace. I am so blessed. 

So why the cabbage? It reminds me of family tradition. We eat cabbage with caraway seeds on New Year's Day. When I cut into this cabbage to have it chopped and ready for the first, the "tree" jumped out at me! Or does it look like a bug with legs ready to attach itself to it's next victim? 



No comments:

Post a Comment