Wednesday, March 1, 2023

#100 Days / Day 8 / My Tree

 I take tons of photos. Most of us do, right? Many are to remember an idea, colour palette that catches my eye, or an image that I want to look at longer.  They do stack up over time!  I'm headed out in March on a trip with my niece and found that I hadn't moved the photos from the last trip (May/June). It's certainly time for a photo purge.  

One of my favorite subjects is the tree across the lane that I see from my kitchen window. Lucky me, sunrises are absolutely beautiful. Sunsets may be tucked behind a hill, but I prefer watching the sunrise with my early morning tea and meditation routine. For my clean up today, I've moved tree photos from my phone to my pc. In time I would like to put together a book with my favorites to give to the neighbor who actually owns the tree. But, that's for another year...









No comments:

Post a Comment