Sunday, January 16, 2022

Miami: Perez exhibit

 

I was intrigued by a display at the Perez in Miami that was words that ran around the 4 walls above eye level.  There were also photographs of people, but it was the words that made me take a good look.  It reminded me that I hadn't picked out a word for myself for the coming year.

Andante is my word for 2022. A reminder to slow down.  We all slowed down during the past 2 years (not our choice), so now I will continue life at a slower pace.  My choice.  Take time to enjoy friends and family, create, garden, and what ever else comes my way. 

This morning I took time to roast carrots and a butternut squash to make soup this afternoon while Jon is settled into his easy chair for football. While the veggies were in the oven I took time to just watch the birds outside in the feeder.  Slowly.









No comments:

Post a Comment