Monday, February 5, 2018

Tree

I don't know how many photos I've taken of this tree thru the years of observing it from my kitchen window.  It is across the field, safely growing in the fence row.  This pic is from August 2013.  It is hard to take good fog pictures, but this one works for me:


I started playing with ideas a few years ago to use my tree in an art project.  Nothing really grabbed me.  The best I could come up with was a digital book of my photos.  But, most of the photos are not that great.  

This weekend I was looking for quilt contest call for entries.  My tree could be a landscape quilt!





Just what I need!  Another project!!!  It may go no further than carving a stamp and having a few hours of creative fun, but I do so enjoy carving stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment