Saturday, April 15, 2017

M is for ME!



Today is the letter M.  Me is for Me!  Let me share some pics...


It's funny when I look at old pictures with my mom... She will say things like, "that's the picture with the aqua dress".  I always say, "no, it's the grey dress"...  Haha!  I am one year old in this picture.






Mom calls this one, "Grant's Special".  It was taken at Grant's store.  I don't this they even exist any more.  She always said that the photographer and I had alot of fun...
























Paris... Monet's Waterlilies...  need I say any more?  Yes, I LOVE Paris.



























My darling husband.  He is so good to me!
























Today.  Yes the curls are really mine, (colour is "enhanced" - not ready to be grey yet).  I have 4 radiation treatments left.  Breast cancer....  Hope the rash leaves quickly.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely photo of you in front of a quilt - your natural habitat I suppose :) I'm really enjoying your A-Z posts - we're half way there!
    https://pempispalace.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/m-is-for-maddening-melancholic.html

    ReplyDelete