Thursday, October 19, 2023

Random thoughts

 It is absolutely beautiful outdoors this morning. It seems that I should be out there doing something fun and exciting! Instead, I picked today to do some art studio clean up. It's needed it for awhile, but my excuse was the dress project.  Now that it is done and ready to head to the airport gallery in less than 2 weeks, I have no excuse. Tomorrow is trash day. I already have 2 giant bags hauled out to the bin. Yeah team!

It's now time to begin something new! With tons of ideas and a closet full of fabric, I'm thinking a couple of large quilts will eat up some stash. Where to begin?!?

*******

We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one.

Confucius

******

Time to get lunch going. 


No comments:

Post a Comment