Tuesday, February 21, 2023

#100DayProject / Project day eve

I've decided to participate in the 100 Day, but with a different twist for myself.  I will do 100 days of Swedish Death Cleaning and organizing and using up supplies.  That would be a very long hashtag indeed!  Bottom line is that I need to spend time purging rather than beginning a new project.  My little dress project is my main concern at this point, with some serious deadlines facing me.  What started as a fun project has grown to an art exhibit and magazine article to write.  Yes, I'm excited, but also feel nervous about what I'm about where my art is taking me.  So here we go! 100 Days of getting as much done as is humanly possible!  

    


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful project. I loved the Swedish death cleaning book ab=nd process. I plan to do something similar, with using up my supplies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 84 year old mother is half heartedly joining in too. She has a hard time parting with anything, but has agreed to start a list of possessions that she has a strong attachment to and will send a group text to the family to see who wants what down the road. Good luck using your supplies!

      Delete