Sunday, June 23, 2019

Family dinner get together

Yesterday, six of us girls drove into Wheaton for a wedding shower for my brother's soon to be bride.  We had a wonderful time with much laughter and happiness.  The food was awesome, as the hostess considered my Vegan menu but had delicious desserts for the young girls too.  I must remember to drop a thank you note in the mail...

After the shower and a bit of shopping, we met up at Chuey's in Warrenville.   Mexican food for a non-dairy woman isn't always a treat, but the chef made wonderful veggie enchiladas with carmelized onions and no cheese for me.  Job well done!  Our table was outdoors and the rain started before we were finished eating.  While I moved mom under an umbrella a swarm of bartenders appeared to move our tables to safety.  We all had a good laugh and enjoyed the rest of a delicious meal.

The food and atmosphere was delightful.  I snapped a few pics as it was full of eye candy:







No comments:

Post a Comment