Saturday, February 25, 2017

Fabric from Theresa

I am a very lucky woman.  Friends know that I can't say no to a bag of fabric....  Clean your stash and give it to Cheryl - she'll find a use for it!  Sometimes it's a curse and sometimes it's a delight.

A few weeks ago I was given a grocery bag full of yummy old, rusty, ready for the trash, I can't believe she kept them, they are not even good enough for rags pieces of fabric.  After two trips thru the washing machine, I found gold!  Old fabric just has more character.  

Today I am home with the flu, but not sick enough to stay out of my studio.  I had a wonderful morning playing with one of the grocery bag treasures.  A bit of stenciling, lace, and stitch and I am feeling better already.  Thank you Theresa!


No comments:

Post a Comment